1. I’m a big fan of textures - like if something sounds like a metal can, a bubble, a zipper or rubber.
2. Minimalism. Working in the studio is a long editing process because I have to carefully listen to the sounds and ensure they serve a purpose. Everything else gets deleted.
3. Music videos really inspire me. One of my faves is called Bass Inside by AC Slater and I love to have it on repeat when I make music.
Stream GOOD PUSS here
“Opening for Charli XCX in London last month was a holy experience.”
1. Chokers, belts & harnesses in all shapes and sizes.
2. A tight fitting polo long sleeve maxi dress. It’s classy and you can accessorize the hell out of it.
3. An underbust corset to wear over shirts, dresses or coats/blazers
1. ABRA - Roses
2. Chris Lorenzo & Chynna - Bad Bitch
3. Tinashe, ZHU, Ms Banks - Die A Little Bit
I’m so bad at finding new tunes, I usually just hear one song and then play it on repeat for the whole year, hahah.
1. In the car
2. At the gym
3. In the club!
1. I’m a sucker for The Witcher, I can’t stop playing it. I think I’ve played the whole story about 2-3 times.
2. There’s a co-op game called Overcooked that’s really fun to play with friends. You play as a team in the kitchen making food.
3. And for scary games I like Until Dawn because it’s very story oriented and very scary.
“I’m so bad at finding new tunes, I usually just hear one song and then play it on repeat for the whole year, hahah.”
1. I love the closeness to the ocean - diving is one of my favourite things to do. I used to practice diving in Gothenburg when I was a kid.
2. The metal scene - I remember hanging around with friends at different concerts in town because we were too young to go to clubs, it was amazing.
3. My family, they all live there and I miss them very often. We are close.
“[My dream collaborators are] Designer Luis De Javier, Hairstylist Ali Prizadeh and Shoe Designer Kira Goodey - all of us together would MURDER the Met Gala.”
Here are my dream collaborators to make the perfect look:
1. Designer Luis De Javier - I’m absolutely OBSESSED with!
2. Hairstylist Ali Pirzadeh
3. Shoe designer Kira Goodey
All of us together would MURDER the Met Gala.
1. After my show in Switzerland, I went skinny dipping with a couple of German drag queens during the full moon in the harbour - that was amazing.
2. Of course, opening for Charli XCX in London last month was a holy experience.
3. My last performance before the pandemic in Helsinki (Finland) is so dear to me because I spent the whole year thinking about it during lockdown.
I need to go somewhere warm because the Scandinavian winter darkness is horrible.
So if anybody wants to book me in the Maldives, Australia or Thailand I’m so down, haha.